BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND TWITTER BACKGROUNDS

Thursday, June 25, 2009

First Week

I hope your first week went well. Mine has been a unique struggle due to the fact that I don't have much choice on what I get to eat this week because I am at High School Summer Camp. I did get the chance to run up over the mountain out here in the Black Hills and then back down again. What an incredible way to get into shape! I would love to hear your victory stories from this week. If you have a story this week of how much weight you lost or an obstacle that you overcame please leave a comment and share it with the rest of us.

Also this will be our second week to weigh-in. If you have not weighed in yet please do that this week in the corner of the coffee house next to the old family restroom. If you weighed in last week please leave a comment on how your week went so I can know what you need to best fit your strategy to be the biggest loser!

Watch for victory stories and more information this week. Get connected with someone in the group. Go for a walk. Pray for each other. Encourage someone you may not know. Look for them as they are checking in on a Sunday. Ask there name and connect. Our classes will start soon too!

GO AFTER IT, DON'T GIVE UP, REACH YOUR GOALS, FIND GOD MORE THAN YOU EVER HAVE THIS SUMMER!

0 comments: